Don’t you think 2021 summer is a bit harder to digest? In some of the cities the temperature is varying from 36 to 40. So living in this temperature is very tough that’s why you need to Keep Yourself Hydrated all the time until the summer season gets over. In this article let us see how you can Keep Yourself Hydrated During Summer 2021.
Here are the Top 10 Tips to Keep Yourself Hydrated During Summer 2021
- Drink lots of water
- Skip oily snacks
- Instead of tea drink juice
- Do not eat more sweets
- Eat water rich vegetables
- Do not stop exercise
- Take a bath twice a day
- Avoid sugary drinks
- Avoid eating salty foods
- Keep yourself calm
1.Drink lots of water – I suggest you should follow this in all the season but in summer your mouth gets more dry and you feel more thirsty compared to winter and rainy season so drink plenty of water. Upto 7 liter water you have to drink in summer. Drinking more water not only keeps your body hydrated but also keeps your skin and hair too healthy.
2. Skip oily snacks – I know food intake will be less during summer but do not eat fried foods. Fried food keeps you thirsty more and more and it is also not good for your health. Instead of oily food you can have fruit salad or buttermilk.
3. Instead of tea drink juice – No matter whether you are a tea lover or coffee lover but during summer try drink juices like watermelon juice, pineapple juice, lemon juice, cucumber juice, muskmelon juice etcc… Tea and coffee can give instant relaxation but it won’t keep you hydrated for a long time.
4. Do not eat more sweets – Try to reduce intake of sugar during summer. Eating more sweets may keep your tummy full. So reduce eating sweet during summer. Also you can drink sugarless juice, buttermilk, curd etcc.
5. Eat water rich vegetables – In lunch and dinner include water rich salads like, cucumber, red onion , tomato etc.. Eating water rich vegetables not only keeps you hydrated but also good for your health.
6.Do not stop exercise – Due to more sweat some people stop doing exercise during summer but. Doing exercise everyday helps to burn fat and also keeps you fresh throughout the day.
7. Take a bath twice a day – Do not forget to take twice a bath in a day. Also do not use hot water , you can use lukewarm or cold water during summer. Suggested to use natural skin hydrating shower gel during summer.
8.Avoid sugary drinks – Some sugary drinks work against the hydration so stop drinking sugary drinks, alhold, wines etc..Instead of sugary drinks, drink some dehydrating juice.
9.Avoid eating salty foods – Try to avoid eating salty foods like fries and chips. Eating more salty foods makes you drink water continuously. So instead of salty food you can choose some healthy nuts and fruits.
10. Keep yourself calm – This is very important, do not get stressed for anything just chill the way you are and keep yourself calm and healthy.