Are you suffering from Pigmentation, Acne Scars & Melasma, Do you want to get rid of Pigmentation, Acne Scars, Melasma and hyperpigmentation? Then you must need to include Minimalist 3% Tranexamic Acid Face Serum in your skin care routine. Applying this serum helps to reduce hyperpigmentation, acne scars, dark spots and it also helps radiant skin.
This face serum is made with 3% Tranexamic Acid. Tranexamic Acid in the serum helps to reduce activity of melanocyte tyrosinase so that it treats melasma. It also contains 1% HPA which is better than the kojic acid, arbutin. 3% Mandelic Acid exfoliates and removes hyperpigmentation like acne scars.
Regular application helps to get spotless, clean and even skin tone. It also maintains the skin pH level.
Benefits Minimalist 3% Tranexamic Acid Face Serum
- Reduces dark spots, acne scars and pigmentation
- Good for inflammatory skin
- Reduces melasma
- Suitable for dry, normla, acne and sensitive skin
- Helps to get spotless and even skin tone
- 91% saw reduction in melasma
- 84% saw reduction in post inflammatory and hyperpigmentation
- 86% noticed clear and acne free skin
- This does not contain sulphate, paraben, dyes and fragrance
- Absorbs easily into the skin
- Does not makes your skin sticky or oily
How to Use Minimalist 3% Tranexamic Acid Face Serum
- Before applying this face serum, cleanse and tone your face.
- Then apply Minimalist 3% Tranexamic Acid Face Serum to all over the face.
- Massage in circular motion until the serum is absorbed into the skin.
- Then apply face moisturizer.
- Follow up with sunscreen.
- Suggested to use in the morning and evening.