Wondering why to use Face Serum in Your Skin Care Routine ? Face Serum has multiple benefits for skin, let us see one by one but now Say hello to glowing skin with top 5 Minimalist Face Serum. All 5 face serums are used for different skin concerns, each serum has its own benefits for your skin. In this article let us see which are those 5 Minimalist Face Serum and what are the benefits.
1.Minimalist Niacinamide 10% + Zinc Face Serum
Those who are facing problems with blemishes and acne marks then this is the perfect face serum which you must need to include in your skin care routine. This face serum is specially formulated to reduce blemishes and acne marks. It is packed with pure vitamin B3 and antibacterial mineral zinc that helps to boost dermal immunity and keeps your skin healthy. It contains 10% clinically proven niacinamide that works amazingly for melanin concentration and helps to improve skin complexion in 2 weeks.
- Caontins 10% Niacinamide and 1% Zinc
- Reduces redness and hyperpigmentation
- Clinically proven
- Fades dark spots
- prevents acne and blemishes
- maintains balance between good and bad bacteria on the skin
- 91% noticed improvement in skin’s clarity82% saw reduction in blemishes
- 84% noticed improvement in skin texture
- No silicon, no added fragrance, no dyes, no paraben, no sulfates and no essential oils
- This serum is suitable for all skin types
How to use
You can use this serum as AM to PM. After cleansing, toning and hydrating apply 2 to 3 drops. Allow serum to absorb completely into skin before moving on to the next step of skin care routine.
2.Minimalist Alpha Arbutin 2% + Hyaluronic Acid 1% Face Serum
This serum is formulated to reduce dark spots and pigmentation. Due to many reasons there are chances of getting dark spots on the face, that dark spots may turn into pigmentation. So say no more pigmentation with Minimalist Alpha Arbutin 2% + Hyaluronic Acid 1% Face Serum. You can also use this serum after a sun exposure. This serum also helps to provide brighter and even looking skin.
- Reduces dark spots and pigmentation
- Good to use after UV exposure
- Helps to get radiant skin
- Fades away tan
- Skin feels smooth and silky
- 89% noticed reduction in blemishes and dark spots
- 84% noticed even tone skin
- 92% noticed reduction in sun tan
How to use
Use AM & PM. Apply this after washing your face with hyaluronic acid based face wash. Take 2 to 3 drops serum, apply all over the face and massage it in circular motion. If you are applying in the AM follow with moisturizer and sunscreen.
3.Minimalist Salicylic Acid 2% Face Serum
2% Salicylic Acid face serum is formulated to reduce excessive oil and blackheads. When sebaceous glands produce too much oil than your skin starts becoming more oily, which may irritate your skin. So this is a perfect face serum to get rid of unwanted excess oil from the skin. Dermatologically tested 2% salicylic acid helps to reduce blackhead and if you apply this serum twice a day for 2 weeks, it will give you amazing results.
- Reduces excess oil and blackheads
- Sinks pores
- Revels fresh skin
- Keeps oil check
- % 92 have seen acne free skin and lesser blackheads
- 84% have noticed visible skin clarity
- 82% said skin get less oily
- You can see visible notice in 2 weeks
- Made at a pH 3.5 to 4.0
How to use
After cleaning your face gently apply 2 to 3 drops of face serum to face and neck. Use sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this serum. If you have extensive or persistent acne, use benzoyl peroxide.
4.Minimalist Hyaluronic Acid 2% + Vitamin B5 Face Serum
Do you know good hydration is always good for healthy skin. This serum is formulated to give intense hydration to your skin without making it oily. 2% Hyaluronic acid & vitamin B5 helps to hydrate your skin deeply to give instant smooth, plump and glowing skin. The hyaluronic acid present in the serum pulls out moisture and locks it into the skin. Used 100% aloe juice instead of water to provide long lasting hydration to your skin. You can notice visible results in 4 weeks.
- Gives intense hydration to your skin
- Does not make your skin oily
- Make your skin smooth and glowing
- Used 100% aloe vera juice
- Provides long lasting hydration
- 94% noticed hydrated skin
- 84% noticed softer skin
- 87% noticed reduction in fine lines
How to use
Use AM and PM. First step to apply the face serum after cleansing your skin as it helps to draw moisture into the skin and aid other products used in next skin care steps.
5.Minimalist Lactic Acid 10% + Hyaluronic Acid 1% Face Serum
The 10% Lactic Acid and 1% Hyaluronic Acid in the face serum helps to exfoliate and hydrate your skin. This serum is formulated with turmeric extract and used 100% aloe vera juice instead of water to give extraordinary results. By exfoliating and penetrating the skin surface it helps to reveal younger and healthier looking skin cells.
- Exfoliates and hydrates your skin
- Reduces hyperpigmentation and melanin production
- Contains turmeric extracts
- 91% have noticed retextured and refined skin
- 93% felt soft and glowing skin
- 82% noticed reduction in pigmentation
How to use
Use AM and Pm. If you have sensitive, peeling or compromised skin, please do not use it as it contains lactic acid. Patch test before use.
For Anti Aging Skin Check Out – Minimalist Face Oil, Face Serum and Peeling Solution for Anti Aging Skin – We Care For You (gitamiraji.com)
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase