Do you know if your scalp is not cool during summer can cause hair breakage, lifeless hair and dull hair. To avoid this problem and to get healthy, soft and beautiful hair you must need to keep your scalp cool and calm during summer. Here are the Top 5 Home Remedies to Keep Scalp Cool in Summer. Using these Top 5 Home Remedies once a week keeps your scalp cool and calm. Let us see the home remedies in depth.
A easily available ingredient in each and every home. This remedy doesn’t take much time so you can use this remedy once a week. Applying aloe vera not only makes your scalp cool but also helps in healthy hair, reduces dandruff and makes hair generous.
How to Keep Scalp Cool with Aloe Vera in Summer
- Take fresh 2 to 3 aloe vera leaves.
- Take out the gel from it with the help of a knife.
- Grind it well.
- Boil around half litter pure coconut.
- Then add aloe vera juice to the boiling coconut oil.
- Leave it for boiling for 20 minutes.
- Stain it and let it be cool.
- Take that oil and keep in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- After half an hour, apply the oil to all over the head including the scalp.
- Leave it for 20 to 30 minutes, suggesting not to leave it more because it may make your scalp more cool.
- Then rinse it off with natural shampoo.
We all know peppermint helps to prevent hair fall and helps in hair growth. But have you ever used peppermint to your hair? If not then try this summer. Here are steps for how to use..
How to Use Peppermint for Scalp During Summer
- Take 2 bowls of fresh peppermint leaves.
- Grind them well by adding little water.
- Add 5 to 10 tbsp coconut oil to it and make paste.
- Keep this paste in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Then apply the paste to all over the scalp and hair.
- Leave out for 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Everyone will be falling in love with Yogurt during summer. But try it for your head also to give calmness and coolness. Follow the below step and enjoy a peaceful, calm and cool scalp in summer.
How to Use Yogurt for Scalp During Summer
- Just take a bowl of yogurt from your refrigerator and apply directly to all over the head and scalp.
- Cover the head with showecap and leave it for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes rinse it off with water.
Applying olive oil not only keeps your scalp calm and cool but also makes your hair soften and smooth. It also helps to retin scalp moisture.
How to Use Olive OIl for Scalp During Summer
- Take 1 bowl of olive oil.
- Keep it in a cold palace for some time.
- Apply the oil all over the scalp and hair.
- Leave it for overnight or 2 to 3 hours.
- Then rinse it off with water.
Along with having one banana everyday during summer try for your hair also. Bananas have a cooling effect as they are cold in nature. So apply a banana mask once a week to keep your scalp cal.
How to Use Banana for Scalp During Summer
- Take 2 bananas.
- Smash it well.
- Add coconut or olive oil to it and make consisty.
- Apply a banana mask to all over the head and scalp.
- Put shower cap and leave it on for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes rinse it off with water.