How to Use Castor Oil For Skin and Hair? Do you Know Why Castor Oil is Good for Hair? Castor oil has been used for thousands of years, because who doesn’t want flawless, glowing skin and gorgeous beautiful hair? Let us see How to Use Castor Oil For Skin and Hair in 2021?
1. Reduces the acne
Due to hormonal changes, heredity, excessive oil production you may have acne which spoils your entire look, but applying castor oil before going to bed everyday will help to reduce acne. You can use steam to open pores and better oil absorption.
2. For thicker eyelashes & eyebrows
Before using it to your eyebrows make sure your eyebrows are clear from makeup. And it’s good to apply castor oil before going to bed at night. Take 2 drops of castor oil, gently massage oil into the eyebrows, leave it overnight and wash it with warm water in the morning. For better results follow this routine for 1 month.
3. Can be used as a moisturizer
It contains triglycerides which helps to maintain skin moisture and it is very helpful for dry skin. Choose a moisturizer with castor oil ingredients for smooth and soft skin.
4. For hair fall control
To control hair fall just mix castor oil with methi seed powder and use it as a hair mask along with steam. Apply once a week for better results and it also makes the hair root stronger to prevent the hair fall.
Now let us see which castor oil you can use
1.Morpheme Remedies Pure Cold Pressed Castor Oil
This oil comes with natural and pure oils. It has many benefits like promotes hair growth, can be used as a skin softener, helps to reduce stretch marks, treats dandruff etc
- It nourishes and keep your hair moisturized
- You can also apply for chapped lips, dry skin as moisturizer
- Massaging the body with castor oil will help the skin its natural healing properties as well as stimulates the body’s muscles
- Castor oil adds healthy luster to your nails to keep them moisturized
- Helps to reduce stretch marks and scars
- Can be used as cleanser to remove the dust and impurities from your face
- Helps to reduce dandruff by moisturize scalp
2.Rey Naturals Cold Pressed Castor Oil
This oil deeply moisturizes & conditions hair, it is rich in vitamins and fatty acids, it nourishes and hydrates the skin and it is suitable for all skin and hair types.
- Promotes hair growth
- Conditions hair
- Helps to get thicker eyebrows
- Hydrates dry skin
- Lightens spots and scars
- Helps to get thicker eyelashes
3.WishCare Premium Cold Pressed Castor Oil
This oil is produced from hexane free extraction and can be used for both skin and hair. It helps to remove dirt, grim, makeup and dry skin leaving your face delicious.
- Apply mixture of castor oil & olive oil on foot heels for smooth feet
- Massage nail cuticles with castor oil for stronger nails and smooth hand
- Apply castor oil drops on eyelashes overnight for thicker and fuller eyelashes
- Massage on scalp and leave it overnight for strong and thicker hair