Top 2 Egg Hair Oil in India – Do you know egg is one of the best ingredients to get rid of dry and frizzy hair? Yes the rich vitamins in the egg yolk helps to fight hair damage and moisturizes hair deeply. If you dry and frizzy hair then include egg hair oil in your hair care routine and enjoy smooth, silky and shiny hair. In this article let us see what are the Top 2 egg Hair Oil which you can use for your hair in 2021.
1.Eco Aurous Egg Oil
This egg hair oil is rich in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. The powerful ingredients that are egg oil, wheat germ oil and BHT in the hair oil helps to heal and strengthen hair and reduces dandruff. This oil is also good for hair loss and scalp dandruff. cholesterol in the egg helps to moisturize the dry hair strands so that you can easily achieve soft and silky hair with this hair oil.
- Prevents hair loss
- Reduces dandruff
- Keeps your scalp moisturized
- Improves the scalp condition
- Slow down the gray hair
How to Use Eco Aurous Egg Oil
- Take a few drops of Eco Aurous Egg Oil in your palm.
- Apply it all over the scalp and hair.
- Massage for a few minutes until the oil gets absorbed.
- Leave it overnight.
- Wash it off in the morning with mild shampoo.
- Use thrice a week regularly.
2.Eyova Natural Egg Oil for Hair
If you want to say goodbye to dry and damaged hair then include this hair oil in your hair care routine. This oil is infused with essential oils, fatty acids, omega 3 & 6 , natural lipids and antioxidants. The nutrients in the hair oil helps to penetrate deep into the hair strands for better hydration, better blood circulation and it also helps to rejuvenate hair follicles to protect your scalp from dry, hair loss, dandruff and greying. Along with reducing dry and damaged hair it also helps in thick and strong hair.
- Helps in hair growth
- Treats hair fall
- Helps to reduce dandruff
- Controls hair greying
- Makes hair strong and thick
How to Use Eyova Natural Egg Oil for Hair
- Take the required amount of hair oil.
- Apply it all over the head and scalp.
- Massage gently until it gets absorbed.
- Leave it for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- In the morning wash it off with mild shampoo.