How to Remove Dust Particles From DSLR – Are you getting small tiny bubbles in your video or are you finding low quality blur video from the dslr camera? Then here is the solution. Recently I was facing the same problem. After shooting the video I was getting small dots in the video so I tried cleaning it at home. In this article let us see How you can Remove Dust Particles from the DSLR Lens at home.
After a lot of research I found an amazing product on amazon that is Gizga Essentials Professional 6-in-1 Cleaning Kit. This kit is cost effective and comes with 6 products. Let us know how I cleaned my camera lense with this kit.
For more you can watch video here
Steps to cleans dslr camera lens at home:
- First take out all the products from the kit and keep it aside.
- Then switch on your camera, and click on the menu which is there at the left side of the camera.
- Once you click on the menu you will get the settings tab, in the settings tab go to function setting then click ok.
- In the function cleansing you can see numbers, go to 3rd number and you will see sensor cleaning, click on it, then go to clean now, press ok.
- Sensor cleaning screen will appear and wait until it gets cleansed.
- After doing this still if you see dots in your video then you need to clean it manually, below are the steps needed to follow for manual cleaning.
- Again click on the men, go to function setting, sensor cleaning, here you need to click on clean manually.
- Once you click on the clean manually you will see a notification saying that, mirror will go up to clean the sensor.
- Once you click on ok, the mirror which appeared in the front end of the camera will go up.
- Then take a blower, blow into the camera lense as shown in the video.
- After that take buds and clea around the camera smoothly.
- With the help of a brush you can even clean the surrounding area.
- Take a cleaning solution on the pepper cloth and clean it as shown in the video.
- Close it and aging you will see one more notification that is turned the power switch to off after cleaning.
- Turn on again and follow the steps then start shooting your video.
Hope these steps will be helpful for you, if you face any problem or if you have doubts in your mind you can comment on this post.
For More Visit : https://gitamiraji.com/https://gitamiraji.com/