Worried about Pigmented Lips? Here is the solution to say Goodbye to Pigmented Lips and Hello to Glossy Lips. mCaffine recently launched an amazing Exfoliating Coffee Lip Scrub, Lip Balm & Lip Polishing Oil for lips. Using these products will help you to give smooth, soft and glossy lips.
Why do pigmentations happen to lips?
Nowadays everybody uses lipstick, and many lipsticks are made with chemicals. chemicals in the lipstick will make your lips pigmented or black. So to avoid that you need to include these products in your lip care routine.
Let us see how these products are helpful for your lips and what are the benefits.
1.mCaffeine Exfoliating Coffee Lip Scrub
This amazing lip scrub is made with coffee , natural cane sugar and cold pressed coconut oil. Coffee in the scrub helps to exfoliate dead skin and reduces pigmentation. Natural cane sugar helps to polish lips and exfoliate chapped & flaky lips. Cold pressed coconut oil in the scrub helps to moisturize chapped & flaky lips and reduces pigmentation.
Benefits of mCaffeine Exfoliating Coffee Lip Scrub
- User experienced 85% reduction in pigmentation
- Packed with goodness of arabica coffee
- Cures chapped lips
- Exfoliates lips
- Has amazing smell
- Helps to get rid of flaky skin
- Gives moisturize to chapped skin
- Reduces pigmentation
- 100% cruelty free
- Free from harmful chemicals
- 100% vegan
- PETA certified
How to Use mCaffeine Exfoliating Coffee Lip Scrub
- Take a little amount of lip scrub on your fingers.
- Gently and slowly exfoliate your lips in circular motions for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Wash it off after a minute.
- Use twice a week for best results.
2.mCaffeine Coffee Lip Balm for Dry & Pigmented Lips
Let your lips enjoy the goodness of coffee with mCaffeine Coffee Lip Balm. This balm is made with coffee oil, shea butter and vitamin e. Coffee oil in the lip balm helps to nourish and smoothens lips and helps to reduce the pigmentation. Shea butter in the lip balm helps to moisture chapped lips and smoothes dry lips. Vitamin e helps to reduce the pigmentation and heals cracked lips.
Benefits of mCaffeine Coffee Lip Balm for Dry & Pigmented Lips
- Gives 24 hours moisturization
- Nourishes lips
- Smoothens lips
- Helps to reduce the pigmentation
- Helps to heal dry lips
- 95% users experienced the moisturized lips
- 85% user have seen reduction in pigemenation
- It is free from harmful chemicals
- Gives glossy and smooth lips
How to Use mCaffeine Coffee Lip Balm for Dry & Pigmented Lips
- Take a small quantity of lip balm on your fingertips.
- Rub gently on the lips.
- Repeat as often as required.
3.mCaffeine Coffee Lip Polishing Oil
No more dry lips and pigmented lips when you have amazing lip polishing oil. Using mCaffeine Coffee Lip Polishing Oil helps to get rid of dry and pigmented lips. Rosehip oil in the polishing oil helps to reduce pigmentation and heels dry and chapped lips. Coffee oil helps to moisturize and hydrate lips. Shea butter gives deep moisturization to lips and also soothes chapped dry lips.
Benefits of mCaffeine Coffee Lip Polishing Oil
- Helps to reduce pigmentation
- Heals dry and chapped lips
- Gives deep moisturization to lips
- Soothes chapped lips
- Suitable for all skin types
- Can be used both men and women
- No chemicals, no mineral oils and beeswax
- 100% cruelty free
How to Use mCaffeine Coffee Lip Polishing Oil
- It has a roll-on applicator, so you can apply a thin layer with the help of roll -on applicator on clean & dry lips.
- After application, allow your lisp to absorb the oil.
- Use it everyday before going to bed for better nourishment.
Using these 3 products helps to get rid of dry, pigmented and dark lips.