Amla and Reetha Powder for Hair – If you want to achieve healthy hair growth with a healthy scalp then Amla and Reetha are the best ingredients to add it in your hair care routine. Powerful nutrients in the Amla and Reetha helps to solve all your hair problems and gives glossy, healthy , soft and smooth hair. In this article let us see How to Use? Why to Use and When to Use Amla and Reetha Powder for Hair!
First let us see more about amla
Amla is considered as the most effective and traditional ayurvedic medicine for hair. The rich nutrients and vitamins in the amla helps to promote healthy hair growth by providing proper blood circulation to hair follicles.
Due to lack of nutrients or minerals you may face hair fall problems or hair thinning problems. Even the shampoo which you use for your hair also affects your hair growth so to avoid that at least twice a week it’s important to use a natural hair mask for your hair. Using amla powder for hair regularly helps to boost healthy hair growth and keeps scalp away from dandruff.
How to Use Amla for Hair?
1.Amla For Hair Growth/Hair Fall Control.
- Take 4 tbsp amla powder in a bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp lemon juice to it.
- Mix it well and apply the mixture to all over the hair and scalp.
- Leave it for 20 minutes then rinse it off with water.
- Use twice a week for better results.
2.Amla for Dandruff and Itchy Scalp
- Take 5 to 6 tbsp amal powder.
- Add 2 tbsp grinded tulsi water to it, mix it well.
- Apply the paste to hair and scalp.
- Allow it to sit for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then rinse it off with normal water.
Why to Use Amla for Hair?
Here are the few reasons to use amla for hair:
- Condition your scalp
- To get healthy hair growth
- To increase hair volume
- Treat lice and dandruff
- For extra shine and smooth to hair you need to use amla
When to Use Amla for Hair?
When you face heavy hair fall and if you want to achieve healthy hair growth then you need to use amla powder for your hair!
Which amal powder is good for hair?
This is one of the biggest questions because many brands will add chelicles or color to it. That kind of powder may cause more hair issues. You can use STAMIO Amla powder for hair. Because it is completely natural and does not contain any chemicals in it.
Now let us see about Reetha
Those who have itchy scalp, scalp irritation, dandruff and other scalp problems then reetha is the one of the best ingredients to choose for your hair. When you control dandruff and keep your scalp healthy then defenty you will see healthy hair growth. Anti inflammatory properties in the reetha helps to soothe scalp and helps in healthy hair growth.
How to Use Reetha for Hair?
1.Reetha for Dandruff
- Take 4 to 6 tbsp reetha powder in a bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp warm water and 1 tbsp lemon juice to it.
- Mix it well and apply the paste to all over the scalp and hair.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and after 20 minutes wash your hair with warm water.
Why to Use Reetha For Hair?
Here are the few reason to use reetha for hair:
- Reduce dandruff
- Helps to reduce split ends
- Fight against dandruff and itchy scalp
- Helps to remove excess oil from scalp
- Makes hair shiny and smooth
- Stimulate the healthy hair growth
When to Use Reetha for Hair?
When your scalp is irritated, or itchy or has some other issues like wound or scalp redness then do include reeth powder in your hair care routine. Even if you have excess oily scalp or dandruff then suggest using reetha.
Use STAMIO reetha powder for hair because you will see effective results after using it a few times. It’s natural and does not contain any chemicals in it.
Most important : Along with STAMIO Hair Powder you will get a hair brush and bowl. So do not wait and shop for amazing natural powder from STAMIo and enjoy natural and healthy hair everyday.