Do you know just like our body, even our scalp needs scrub? Yes many people avoid using scalp scrub instead they prepare using scalp massager or hair mask . Do you know How it is Beneficial for Scalp.You Need to Use Scalp Scrub at least once a week. Let us see more about Why You Need to Use Scalp Scrub and How it is Beneficial for Scalp.
In my previous article I even explained why you need to avoid scalp massager as much as possible if you haven’t read that then attach the link here. Now the best thing is we all can use scalp scrub without worrying about any side effects because using scalp scrub has plenty of benefits for food, hair and scalp.
Here are the few reason why you need to use scalp scrub
1.Can get rid of dandruff
Yes many of us get tired using many shampoos for dandruff but using scalp scrub at least once a week helps to fight with dandruff, scalp itchiness, and irritation.
2.Helps in healthy hair roots
Healthy hair root is always important to get healthy hair growth. And when you provide enough nutrition to your scalp it helps you to get healthy and beautiful hair. Scalp scrub keeps your scalp in check by providing enough nutrients to your scalp so that you can achieve healthy and strong hair.
3.Removes dead skin cells
Due to dead skin cells in the scalp you may feel itchiness or irritation and that may cause infection. to avoid all these problems use scalp scrub.
4.Remove oil buildup
Especially those who have oily scalp, you must include scalp scrub. Because applying scalp scrub helps to remove oil builds and promotes scalp moisturization.
So now the question is which scalp scrub to use?
You might be aware of this amazing brand Bare Anatomy. Yes recently Bare Anatomy has launched scalp scrub. This scrub helps to reduce 99% dandruff and also has amazing benefits for scalp and hair.
Bare Anatomy Scalp Scrub Benefits
- This scrub is made with natural AHAs, Sugar and Coconut oil
- AHAs in the scrub helps to remove buildup on the scalp
- Sugar helps with blood circulation in the scalp
- Coconut oil is an natural moisturiser, so it deeply nourishes scalp and promotes hair growth
- Using this mask helps to fight with dandruff and dry flakes
- Helps to remove dry flakes and oil build ups from the roots
- Makes hair healthy and shiny
- Heals damaged hair
- Deeply nourishes your hair
How to Use Bare Anatomy Scalp Scrub
- Take the required amount of scrub and apply it on the wet scalp.
- Massage your scalp for a few minutes in circular motion.
- Wash it with water and follow it up with shampoo if needed.
- For best results use once or twice a week.