How to Get Rid of Dry Cough – If you are suffering from a dry cough, or if your throat feels itchy and irritating then you must need to follow the below steps to get rid of it. Following simple tips at home will help to Get Rid of Dry Cough and throat irritation. It also keeps your mind calm and relaxed. Let us see the tips one by one.
1.Turmeric and Honey
This remedy is very good for coughing. My first preference goes for this, whenever i get a cough I always go for this first. Let us see how you can use honey and turmeric for dry cough at home.
How to Use Turmeric and Honey for Cough
- Take 1 tbsp pure honey, suggested to use Dabur honey.
- Mix 1/2tbsp pure turmeric powder into it.
- After mixing, eat the paste.
- Suggested to have honey and turmeric paste 3 times a day.
- Do not overeat.
anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral properties in the tumeric fight with dry cough and makes your throat free of cough and irritation. Antibacterial properties in the honey helps to coat the throat and reduces nightmare cough.
2.Clove or Lavang and Pepper
Drinking clove water or pepper water helps to reduce throat infection and irritation. It is also good for stomach pain. You can chew it with a pinch of salt for immediate throat relaxation.
How to Use Clove or Lavang and Pepper Powder for Cough
- Boil 1 cup of water.
- Add 1/2tbsp clove powder and ½ tbsp pepper powder to boiling water.
- Stril it well.
- Stain it and drink it.
- Suggested to drink 2 times a day.
- You can add the powder in the tea for better taste.
Some people add clove powder and pepper powder in the tea for better refreshment. Even you can add it with lemon tea and drink.
Ginger helps to ease asthmatic and dry coughs. It is also good for cold, drinking ginger tea once a day helps to keep your throat and stomach away from infection.
- Take 1 pinch of fresh ginger root.
- Make fine paste with the help of a grinder.
- Add the paste into boiling water.
- Add a pinch of salt to eatBoil it for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes strain it and drink it slowly.
- You can directly add the ginger paste to tea or coffee and drink everyday.
Many people include ginger in food also like they add it in curry, in rice etcc.. But suggested drinking it with tea or with hot water. You can also add ½ tbsp honey to ginger water for better taste.