Bhringraj is one of the most powerful ingredients for hair. Nowadays many brands are adding this ingredient to hair care products. If you are struggling with hair problems then here are the Top 5 Reasons To Use Bhringraj Powder For Hair.
Top 5 Reasons To Use Bhringraj Powder For Hair
1. Helps in Healthy Hair Growth
Who else would not like to have healthy hair growth, it’s a dream for everyone. Yes, using Bhringraj powder helps to promote healthy hair growth. Using Bhringraj powder for hair helps to increase blood circulation to the scalp and roots. Also, it provides deep nourishment to hair follicles so that you can easily achieve healthy hair growth.
2. Treats Dandruff and Dry Scalp
Anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties in the Bhringraj not only treat dandruff and scalp issues but also keeps your scalp away from infection. It also reduces dandruff formation and dry scalp. If you are suffering from an itchy or irritated scalp then you need to include this powder in your hair care routine.
3. Helps to Reduce Hair Graying
Nowadays even kids also have gray hair. Gray hair happens due to many reasons but using Bhringraj powder helps to slow down the gray hair. It also helps to maintain the natural hair color.
4. Reduces Hair Fall
If you want to reduce hair fall naturally then you need to include this powder in your hair care routine. Nowadays hair fall is one of the biggest problems we all are facing. But using natural ingredients at home helps to fight hair fall. Using Bhringraj powder once a week can control hair fall.
5. Keeps Scalp and Hair Health in Check
When you have a healthy scalp you can easily achieve healthy hair growth. Using Bhringraj powder for hair at least 3 times a month helps to keep your scalp and hair clean and clear.
Now how to use Bhringraj Powder For Healthy Hair Growth
- Take 100 grams of dry Bhringra.
- Make powder of it.
- In a bowl add powder, and 100 grams of fresh aloe vera.
- Add 5 to 6 tbsp coconut oil to it.
- Mix all the ingredients properly.
- Then apply the paste all over the scalp and hair.
- Let it sit for 1 to 2 hours.
- Then wash it off with mild shampoo.
- Use it one to two times a week.