Are you suffering from Scalp Wound or does your scalp become more itchy and irritating? Then do not miss to try these Top 5 Home Remedies. Nowadays many people are surfing from scalp problems. Either it may be dry scalp, dull scalp, dandruff, itchy scalp or some small wound all over the scalp. Due to all these problems you may face hair problems. To avoid that instead of using hair or scalp products Try these some amazing Top 5 Natural Home remedies.
That irritating and itchy scalp makes you more uncomfortable, especially when you are in the office or in a public place. Itching scalp can cause other scalp issues. So to treat that you must follow some scalp routine. At least in a week once you apply these home remedies you can easily get rid of scalp problems and enjoy healthy scalp and hair.
Top 5 Home Remedies For Scalp Wound and Scalp Pimples
This easily available ingredient is one of the best ingredients to fight with scalp wounds and scalp problems. Neems leaves are considered as traditional medicine for scalp itchiness, head lice and dandruff. Using neem leaves for the scalp once a week helps to heal scalp wounds and also keeps your scalp healthy.
Here is how you can use neem leaves for scalp wounds
- Take one bowl of fresh neem leaves
- Wash it well and grind the leaves
- Then add few tablespoon of coconut or tea tree oil to it
- Apply the paste to all over the scalp
- Wayr for 30 to 40 minutes
- Then rinse it off with mild shampoo
Many people do use curd for hair to get smooth and soft hair. But do you know using curd for the scalp helps to fight scalp wounds? Here is how The rich anti inflammatory properties & the curd helps to fight with bacteria causing wounds and also treat your scalp condition. Curd also acts as a natural anti dandruff fighter.
How to use curd for scalp wound
- Take 5 to 6 tbsp curd in the bowl
- Add coconut or tea tree oil to it
- You can also add 1 tbsp lemon juice to it
- Mix all the ingredients and apply the paste to all over the scalp
- Leave it form half an hour
- Then wash your scalp with warm water
A half lemon from your kitchen can be best ready to fight scalp wounds and other scalp issues. Yes, antibacterial and antifungal properties in the lemon helps to keep your scalp away from dandruff, itchiness, lice and it also fights off malassezia, a fungus that leads to scalp problems or dandruff. Using lemon for scalp gives relief from white flakes and itchiness.
How to use lemon for scalp wounds
- Take half or one fresh lemon
- Squeeze out the juice from it in the bowl
- Add 2 tbsp coconut oil to it
- Then apply the juice to all over the scalp
- Leave it for 20 minutes
- Then wash your scalp with water
- Use it at least once a week
Rich anti inflammatory properties in the aloe vera helps to fight with many skin and hair problems. So using aloe vera for the scalp can also help to heal wounds. Even nowadays many brands are adding aloe in hair care products due to ist amazing benefits for hair and scalp. Anti inflammatory properties in the aloe vera helps to soothe redness or irritation of the scalp. It also fights with bacteria causing wounds and keeps your scalp healthy.
How to use aloe vera for scalp wound
- Take 1 fresh aloe vera leaf
- Remove the skin with the help of knife
- Then add 2 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp coconut oil to juice
- Add half lemon to it
- Then apply the mixture to all over the scalp
- Wait for 40 minutes
- Then rinse it off with water
Fenugreek Paste is not only good for scalp but it is an amazing ingredient for hair as well. Using fenugreek for scalp helps to curtail the growth of fungus and also cleanses your scalp by removing excess oil. Rich anti-inflammatory properties in the fenugreek also help to fight with itchiness, irritation and dry scalp. It also helps to boost scalp health.
How to use fenugreek paste for scalp wound
- Take 100 grams of fenugreek
- Soak it overnight
- In the morning grind the fenugreek and add few tbsp coconut oil or olive oil to it
- Then apply the paste to all over the scalp
- Leave it for 30 minutes
- Then wash your scalp with warm water
Using at least one above ingredient for one month or two months helps fight scalp wounds and keep your scalp away from dandruff, itchiness, irritation and lice. Above ingredients also help to boost healthy hair growth. So try these home remedies and enjoy a healthy scalp.