Wondering which serum to use? Plum recently launched two products that are Plum 2% Hyaluronic Acid Serum and Plum 1% Retinol Face Serum. Plum serums are made with skin loving ingredients and have amazing benefits for skin. In this article let us see what is the difference between Plum 2% Hyaluronic Acid Serum and Plum 1% Retinol Face Serum. And which one do you need to use according to your skin concern.
|SI No||Plum 2% Hyaluronic Acid Serum||Plum 1% Retinol Face Serum|
|1||Conatins 2% Hyaluronic Acid.||It contains 1% Retinol.|
|2||Along with hyaluronic acid it also contains rose water extracts and natural humectants.||Made with retinyl palmitate, bakuchiol and plant polypeptides and amino acids.|
|3||Rose water hydrates, soothes and calms the skin.||Retinol palmitate helps to boost collagen production, makes skin supple and youthful.|
|4||Good for dry skin.||Very good for aged skin, wrinkled skin and fine lines.|
|5||Natural humectants keeps skin hydrated and plump.||Bakuchiol speeds up skin cell turnover rate by reducing appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.|
|6||You can chive instant plump and bouncy skin.||Plant polypeptides and amino acids boost natural production of hyaluronic acid so that it helps in plumpy skin.|
|7||This serum is lightweight and transparent.||Quickly absorbs into the skin because it is non greasy and non sticky.|
|8||Has well balanced molecular weight that is 65:35.||Repairs and reverses photoaging.|
|9||Gives deep moisturization to skin.||Works well on hyperpigmentation.|
|10||You can keep your skin fresh all the time.||Easily you can achieve smooth skin texture.|
|11||Can be used daily.||Can also works well on acne skin.|
|12||No artificial colors, no fragrances, no essential oil and no silicones.||After each use your skin feels light and refreshing.|
|13||9/10 reported their skin felt more hydrated.||It is suitable for all skin types.|
|14||93% reported their skin felt smoother and supple.||83% users saw reduction in blemishes.|
|15||+52% has seen visible increase in skin plumpness.||3/4 users reported clearer skin & 88% users saw visible improvement in skin tone.|
Well we have seen the difference between Plum 2% Hyaluronic Acid Serum vs Plum 1% Retinol Face Serum now will see how you need to use these two face serums for your skin.
How to Use Plum 2% Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- If you are using it in the morning follow the below steps
- First cleanse your face with a mild face cleanser.
- Tone it well.
- Apply a few drops of hyaluronic acid serum to all over the face.
- Apply vitamin c serum or niacinamide serum on it.
- Use moisturizer, and broad spectrum sunscreen.
- Follow up with makeup.
- If you are using it in the night follow the below steps
- Remove your makeup with cleansing balm or with micellar water.
- Cleanse your face with a natural cleanser.
- Tone it and apply hyaluronic acid serum to your face.
- You may apply vitamin c serum or niacinamide serum.
- Use eye cream and moisturizer or night gel/cream on it.
Now let us see…
How to Use Plum 1% Retinol Face Serum
- In the morning
- Cleanse your face, pat dry and tone it well.
- Apply a few drops of niacinamide face serum to all over the face.
- Apply moisturizer and SPF on it.
- Follow up with makeup.
- In the night
- Remove your makeup with micellar water or cleansing balm.
- Cleanse, pat dry and tone your face.
- Apply a few drops of plum retinol face serum.
- For better hydration use hyaluronic acid serum.
- Follow up with your favorite moisturizer.
You might have understood which serum to use according to your skin concern. If you have any doubt do not forget to comment or inbox me.
Also read 5 reason to use Niacinamide Face Serum – 5 Reasons to Use Plum 10% Niacinamide Face Serum?